It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top 10 blog posts of 2012

Happy New Year everybody! Do you have a new year's resolution? Perhaps it's to quit smoking, cuss less or lose weight. But man, those sound really tough. That is why I make a resolution that I know is easy to attain (maintain), like being awesome. 

In honor of 2012 having come and gone, I'm taking a look back at my favorite blog posts from last year. If you've got a moment during your morning commute or while you're taking a little time in the loo (because let's be honest, who doesn't have their smartphone with them in the bathroom these days?), then enjoy some of my faves.


My Top 10 Favorite Blog Posts of 2012
  1. New York City Apartments- Crying. Rejection. Calling out Jay-Z. This blog about looking for a NYC apartment has it all.
  2. Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal- After you read the post, be sure to check out the comment at the end. You might think, "I didn't know Kristen Stewart's publicist read this blog."
  3. Time Magazine cover of breastfeeding mom- I created a Top 5 list of when it might be time to stop breastfeeding your kid. It will make you giggle.
  4. What to expect with hot yoga- We then moved into one pose after another, and I tried to take deep breaths, but there was nothing to breathe. Just the smell of sweat, body odor, and wait, is that garlic?
  5. How to waste time- Ever find yourself watching Milli Vanilli videos instead of studying for grad school?
  6. Living in Chicago- Finding out your neighbors are "swingers" is well, interesting.
  7. Bruce Springsteen at Wrigley in Chicago- The Boss speaks for himself.
  8. Chicago is one expensive city-  Two tickets from the city in one weekend. Really??
  9. Miss USA 2002 reunion- Just living in my glory days. That's all.
  10. Getting on the wrong L train- It's an art form.

No comments:

Post a Comment