It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Playboy Club Trailer-It's Awesome!

When I agreed to cut off 7 inches of hair to be an extra in a TV pilot, my first thought was, "Oh god, what if this show never airs and I cut my hair off for nothing?"

Well, thank goodness it's airing. We just found out NBC picked up the "The Playboy Club" to air this fall. Yay! The promos look awesome and they actually give me the chills. (No, I haven't seen myself yet, but I'm sure the director is saving the best stuff for later. Because trust me, the way I sat at a table and smoked an herbal cigarette is Oscar worthy.)

Check it out! This is the longer trailer, and different from the one I posted on Facebook. The two main stars, Eddie Cibrian and Amber Heard look smokin' hot, as do all the other bunnies. (I still can't believe I talked Mike into doing this with me. As a newlywed, aren't you supposed to keep your husband away from hot women with bunny tails?)









4 comments:

  1. I will watch . . . just for you!! HOW FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy worthy. Couldn't resist pointing that out. Best part, finally something worth watching on NBC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW. Love the teases in the trailer. Can't wait for the showing!!

    ReplyDelete