It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, May 23, 2011

Really Arnold, really?

I just got back this morning from South Carolina after a beautiful wedding weekend in Hilton Head. It was so much fun! I had a wonderful time, but I knew the moment I got home I wanted to blog about Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's been killing me since the news broke of his affair/love child/moment of pure stupidity.

Sex & The City 2 Courtesy: eonline
This story took on a whole new meaning for me this afternoon when I finally saw a picture of the other woman. Have you seen this? I was thinking the woman was going to be a little hot blonde who looked a lot like Charlotte's braless nanny in the Sex and The City 2 movie (see first picture.) I wasn't expecting the woman to really look like the housekeeper! (see second picture.) What in the world were you thinking Arnold? You just ruined your marriage and lost your children's respect for that? Sheesh. I'm guessing Maria is now the one saying, "Hasta La Vista, Baby."

Congrats, it's a boy! Courtesy: TMZ.com
What's with men who cheat on beautiful women? Jesse James, Jude Law, Mutt Lange, Hugh Grant...can you help me out here? I'm dying to know how you think the grass is greener with your child's nanny or worse yet, a Hollywood prostitute. If Mike cheats on me, it better be with a Victoria's Secret model, not a woman named Victoria who's secret is that she works at Popeye's chicken and has 4 kids with 3 different men.

Then, not only are these men cheating on their beautiful wives, but they aren't even being safe about it. Listen guys, I've known plenty of women who oops, forgot to take their pill so they can trap a man who's making $7 an hour. You add in millions, yes Arnold, you're apparently worth 400 million, so I guarantee there's going to be a lot more "oops" moments.

Oh wait, I guess you already figured that out.

1 comment:

  1. Great take Jeannie! Next time, more pictures of Charlotte's nanny. Hope you're enjoying Chi-town in the spring. -Chad

    ReplyDelete