It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

There are three choices for gender?

As I mentioned before, I get nervous at the end of online job applications where they ask you to "voluntarily" give your gender and race. I worry that if I don't fill it out, they'll think I'm uncooperative, and if I do, I won't fit what they're looking for.
So I think I've found a solution.
On my latest application, I got to the gender question, and there were three choices. Three!
  • Male
  • Female
  • Unknown Gender

What? Unknown gender? Wasn't that a Maury Povich episode? Regardless, that's what I'm choosing from now on!

In other news, the doggies passed their behavior test. Yes! I think the girl at DoGone Fun just felt bad for us, but hey, I'll take it! So for the next four days, I probably won't be blogging because we'll be in New Orleans. I'll update you as soon as we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment