It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, September 14, 2009

Saying goodbye

I'm about 14 hours away from leaving Cheyenne and it's getting so hard to say goodbye! I know at 31 I should be strong and ready to leave, but part of me still feels like I'm 16. The best part of coming home has been spending time with the family. My mom and I have been going on bike rides 2-3 times a week. Last week, we got to talking and having fun, and before we knew it, we had ridden 20 miles!

When I arrived, my 3-year old niece, Kylee, didn't really know who I was. Now whenever I see her, she comes running up, and yells "Aunt Jeannie!" I cried after I said goodbye to her last night.
Being in between jobs is stressful, but I have to say, spending time with family is the best paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment