It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cannot access your account

I hate technology. I know hate is a strong word, but I truly hate technology. I've spent at least two hours tonight trying to understand E-bay and my online bank account. Two hours of my life I'll never have back! All I have to show for it is a computer screen that says, "sorry, we cannot access your account."
Now that I'm unemployed, I've decided it's time to sell some of my ridiculously expensive Coach purses. So after taking several pictures of every angle of two purses and a wallet, I decide to post them. I start with the older purse first. Success! But when it comes to posting my newer ivory purse and matching wallet, I'm apparently locked out of E-bay for 3 days. Seriously. I guess they have to make sure I'm good for the .35 cents I spent on posting pictures.
I am unemployed after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment