It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, September 28, 2009

You might be a redneck if....

Today Mom and I went wedding gown shopping and I found my dress! Finding it was an interesting experience though. I made an appointment, but two women, one young and one older, came into the store and asked if they could try on dresses too. They didn't have an appointment. I wasn't thrilled that the gal helping me needed to help them too, but I wasn't going to let it ruin my day.
They had an interesting relationship. The older woman is marrying the younger one's father. She had salt and pepper greasy hair, and decided she wanted to try on tight fitting dresses. But the best part of the day is when she asked the younger one, "Are you using the same diamond from your first wedding?". Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment