It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wow, my pants are tight


It's a good thing today is my last day in the south, because I'm bloated and four pounds heavier. (BTW-I'm typing this as I'm eating Caramel Corn) It seems like around here you're either eating or waiting to eat. Even my doggies are doing it. Here's a picture of Buckeye around 8:30 last night. He's just laying there by his food dish, hoping the next 12 hours go by quickly so he can get fed again.

I'm heading to Indy tomorrow before leaving for Chicago, so I'll be off-line for a couple of days. Wish me luck on the move! (31 floors up, ugh!)

1 comment:

  1. The South is great for good food, bad food, all kinds of food! I love it all :) Love seeing Buckeye waiting for "more food"!!

    ReplyDelete