It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Friday, March 25, 2011

If Brooklyn Decker can make it work, so can I!

As many of you read in a previous post, it's been a traumatic couple of weeks for me after cutting off 7 inches off hair. Totally not ready for such a look-altering decision, I've cried and wondered what the heck I was thinking.

Now, I'm feeling soooo much better.

Courtesy: Brooklyn Decker
Last night I was scrolling through People.com and saw the headline, "Brooklyn Decker Chops 10 Inches Off Her Hair!" For those of you who don't know Brooklyn, she's a super sexy Sports Illustrated model who's married to tennis pro Andy Roddick. She's also starring in the new movie "Just Go With It" with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Brooklyn oozes sex appeal and could probably turn a gay man straight.

In the article, Brooklyn's hair stylist Ted Gibson says, "Brooklyn's updated, modern bob is on trend for 2011. Shorter hair can be sexy, confident and super modern, and I think hair that is too long isn't chic or fashionable right now."

Yes! Bless you Mr. Gibson.

Brooklyn tweeted that she "Loved it!" and she totally should.

Courtesy: Jeannie Crofts
I'm not going to lie ...seeing this sex kitten with the same haircut as mine totally made my night. Instead of me thinking I had the 'do of a 12-year old, I know realize it's actually the same 'do as a 23-year old smokin' hot model. Yep, I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment