It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is Tuna Shrinking Your Balls?

Be aware, be very aware of what you're reading and/or looking at on an airplane, because people are watching you.

I posted this on Facebook yesterday, but it's just too good not to mention here. As I was flying back to Chicago yesterday, I sat in the aisle seat and I noticed the man sitting caddy corner to me was reading an article called, "Why Tuna May Be Shrinking Your Balls." What in the world is that? As I said on Facebook, now I know Mike will never eat my tuna casserole. (He claims to hate tuna. I think he must have already read this article.)

Here's the thing: I often take magazines like Cosmo on board with me and they have risque articles like how to find your inner sex kitten, but I'm not going to read that when I know people around me can see it. Remember my experience a couple of months ago? The man sitting caddy corner to me then asked the flight attendant to get his laptop for him while we were still ascending so he could do some work. Well that "work" turned out to be looking at pictures of nude women. (All the while, his son and wife were sitting next to him. His wife may not have seen, but I sure did. Gross. Plus, when the flight attendant opened the bin, the man's bag fell on my stomach, knocking the wind out of me. So I got injured so this ding-dong could look at happy sacks. Nice.)

So men, I know it's tempting to read about your man parts or to see women parts, but can't you wait until, oh I don't know, you're in the comfort of your own bathroom?

1 comment:

  1. I can picture the look of disgust on your face as I read this.

    ReplyDelete