It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Burn, Baby Burn!

Have you ever put Hydrogen Peroxide in your eye? I did about 30 minutes ago, and trust me, you don't want to do it.
I've been having trouble with my current contact lens solution, so I tried another one that is better at removing proteins. Well, apparently I didn't read the fine print very well...

The first warning says, "Do not use a regular contact lens case with this solution. Use only the one provided." (Okay, I'm thinking it's just clever marketing to get me to use their product.)

The second warning says, "Do not remove lenses from case until at least 6 hours later." (No problem, I sleep for 10 hours these days!)

And the final warning says, "Do not rinse lenses with Clear Care prior to inserting lenses in your eyes." (Oops, guess I didn't read that far!)

So after screaming, thrashing around, and pulling the towel rack out of the wall, I finally got my contact out. But now with bloodshot eyes, I look like a drug user. Sheesh, you'd think it was a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment