It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, December 7, 2009

My worst fear comes true

At the risk of using an overused news term, my worst fear has come true. When people asked me if I was worried about moving in with Mike, I told them I had just one concern--only having one bathroom. What if we both have to go at the same time? What if my Chinese food doesn't agree with me? What if I have to number two?
I never guessed we'd have this problem. For some reason, our bathroom door won't shut anymore. The fact that we have wind gusts from the lake ripping through the elevator shafts and through our apartment probably isn't helping. Last night, I couldn't hold it anymore, so I finally went. Mike thought it would be funny to sit on the couch and wave to me the whole time, letting me know he could see every move.
I exclaimed, "What am I going to do when I really have to go?"
He laughed and said, "Well, since you're not working, you can go anytime during the day."
Phew! One upside to unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment