It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tiger, what in the world is going on?


Have you followed this strange story involving Tiger Woods and his wife? He got into a car accident outside of his Florida home early Friday morning, and his wife smashed the back window to supposedly get him out. This came just a couple of days after a story came out that Tiger is having an affair. So far, he's remained pretty hush-hush, which I can assure you is the WRONG thing to do.
So Tiger, here's some free advice from a former media gal.

* First of all, don't lie to us. You think we're dumb enough to believe your wife was so worried about you, she smashed out the BACK window to get you out of the FRONT? There wasn't even enough damage to make the airbags deploy.

* Secondly, don't remain quiet about this. You're right, it's none of our business, but when you make millions every year because of us, you pretty much give up your right to remain silent. Harsh, but true. You can take solace in your Hawaiian mansion.

* Third, just fess up. We only want to know because you won't tell us. I remember trying to do a story on the city council which was not at all interesting. Then the city councilman avoided me and wouldn't return my calls, so suddenly all I wanted was that city council story. If the councilman had called me back, chances are I wouldn't have even done the story.

So Tiger, if you just admit what happened, we can all move on. And I guarantee by tomorrow, we'll be focused on Britney Spears.

No comments:

Post a Comment