It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

He lived 29 years on his own?

When Mike and I were looking for apartments, several of them didn't have a washer and a dryer. What? That's like not having heat. So I told him if we got a w/d, I'd do all his laundry--forever.
Look at what I found in his pile the other day. It's the shirt and vest he wore on Thanksgiving day. It appears he just unbuttoned the top button, and somehow squeezed himself out so the shirt and vest are still in one piece. C'mon, he wouldn't want to waste time unbuttoning the whole thing!
I also find that ALL his socks are inside out, presumably because he pulls them off as quickly as he can. And on more than one occasion, I've washed gum, receipts and Kleenex left in his pockets. I ask him, "Do you ever check your pockets?" "Nope." "Even when you did your own laundry?" "Nope."
I don't mind doing his laundry because I have a nice washer and dryer as part of the bargain. But here's my question...how do they live without us?

No comments:

Post a Comment