It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Sunday, December 20, 2009

What were they thinking?




Are you ready for a fun game of who looks more ridiculous? Ladies and gentleman, may I present a Wiener dog wearing a Snuggie, and football player Chad Ochocinco in a Snuggie. I just can't decide which one makes me laugh harder.

Let's break it down....

Each one looks incredibly uncomfortable.

Each one goes by a stupid name. I mean, a Wiener dog. Really? And Ochocinco? He loved his football number that much?

And each one is going to have a difficult time peeing. Is there an opening in those suckers?

C'mon, who other than my 1-year old nephews wants to wear a onesie? I get hot in just a bathrobe! We probably all agree the snuggie is a silly idea, but I'm guessing the creator is laughing all the way to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment