It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is that a rat?


When I go on walks with my 4-pound black Chihuahua, Bailey, I get a lot of stares. Sometimes I think people believe I'm walking a cat. Or at night, I admit it, she might be mistaken for a rat. Especially in a city where rats are more common than Uggs. But do you think I want to hear that?
Several times, I've heard people snicker, and say, "Look, she's walking a rat!" Perhaps they don't think I can hear them, but I can.
This may seem funny to you, but for me, that's my child, so essentially you're saying my daughter looks like a rodent.
So Chihuahua owners all over the world, let's join together and demand respect for our little dogs! As they say in Beverly Hills Chihuahua, "They Might Be Tiny, But They Are Mighty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment