It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To all of you in Egypt, hello!

I just realized there is a very cool feature on blogger that allows me to see the stats of this blog.  For example, I can see which posts are the most popular.  So far, my "Dating in 2010" has been the most viewed.  That was followed closely by "Did Rainbow Bright get sick?" The fact that my dating advice has been the most popular really doesn't surprise me considering so many people are in the midst of a relationship or trying to start a new one.  I hope my advice to the ladies to not cry too much or warning men not to be douches is helping people everywhere!

This is crazy...I also found out I have readers in Alaska, Canada, Australia, The United Kingdom, China, the Philippines, and Egypt!  Are you kidding me?  That is so cool!  I really just started this blog as a way to share my experiences of living in a city after being born and raised in Wyoming.  I had NO idea someone in Cairo would or could care.  To all those people reading, thank you!

However, there's suddenly a whole new pressure to write daily and be witty.  So I'd better go now..I've got to go get yelled at by a tourist or nearly run over by a cabbie so I have some funny fodder to tell you about.  Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment