It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, November 8, 2010

A website you must check out

Okay, I just found the coolest website.  Ever.

Have you heard of restaurant.com?  It's a website that offers tons of deals for restaurants all over the country.  I typed in our zip code and found tons of really unique and interesting dining spots in our new neighborhood.  Then I was able to buy gift certificates for those restaurants at really cheap prices.  For example, you can get a $25 gift certificate for only $10.  But then, they had a special going on today, so I got $100 worth of gift certificates at 4 different restaurants for....get this...$13.50! (One of those restaurants is this picture...it's called "Dine" and it looks awesome!)  Isn't that crazy?  There doesn't seem to be a catch either, and the coupons never expire.

Between this, my daily groupon.com deal and e-mail deals I get from CBS, I'm never paying full price again!

No comments:

Post a Comment