It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"C'mon people!!!"

In my "funemployment", I've been watching a lot of TV (while looking for jobs of course!) There is a strange trend that is truly annoying...John and Kate Gosselin. They are all over the entertainment shows with, "Did John steal from Kate?"
Is "John dating women too young for him?" Is "Kate's new haircut fabulous?" My answer...WHO CARES??? I actually heard Billy Bush on Access Hollywood say "A star as big as John Gosselin." What? What major blockbusters has John been in that I missed??
My take on all of this....just because you have enough kids to start your own athletic team,(Octomom) doesn't make you a star!
In the words of my good friend Janet Wilson, "C'mon people!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment