It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How to ________ (fill in the blank)

Since I'm not working, I figure I should have a meal cooked for Mike every night. It's the least I can do considering he's paying all the bills. So last night, I wanted to boil some vegetables, but I didn't know how long I should do it for. (Hey, I'm new at being Debbie Domestic)
So I started typing in "How" on Google, and before I could type anything else, these presumably popular searches came up...
"How to tie a tie" (Seems hard, indeed)
"How to kiss" (Can you read how to do that?)
"How to get pregnant" (You're in trouble if you have to search that)
"How stuff works" (A little broad)
And "How Billy Mays died" (Really?)
That's my favorite. Are there that many people interested in how Billy Mays died? May you rest in peace Mr. OxiClean.

No comments:

Post a Comment