It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, October 26, 2009

Yet another difference between men and women


What is the adorable pink suitcase you ask? Well, this is how much stuff I pack on any given weekend away (minus the Chihuahua, of course). I need all of my necessities to make me feel comfortable and to have a good weekend.
Men and their packing never cease to amaze me. This weekend, Mike went to a bachelor party in Cleveland. He didn't take an adorable pink suitcase. Heck, he didn't take any sort of suitcase. He filled his coat pockets with a baseball cap, socks and boxers. But then as I was walking him to the El train, he decided his pockets were too full, so he had me take the socks and hat back. All that was left--boxer shorts! Men, I ask you, "How do you do it???"

No comments:

Post a Comment