It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, October 12, 2009

Justifying Lettuce Wraps

I don't know how anyone is overweight in a city, because we walk EVERYWHERE! For example, today I went to the grocery store. No longer are the days of me driving my big SUV to Super Target, parking in the closest spot, and then unloading my groceries at home in my garage. Now I walk one mile to the store, and one mile back, all while carrying the necessities over my shoulders in cloth bags. (Note to self--don't buy Drano and Milk in the same trip, it's very heavy!)
And then last night, Mike and I wanted to go to P.F. Chang's. It's nearly a mile there and a mile back. So I don't feel guilty ordering lettuce wraps and my meal now...because I'll burn it off. Maybe giving up driving isn't too bad....but I'll let you know how I feel in December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment