It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More differences...

Mike's "light" packing for his bachelor party weekend away is not the only difference I've noticed between men and women. It's also their lack of small talk with other guys. Here's our conversation that reiterates that conclusion:
Me: "So, when is Jesse [the groom] getting married?"
Mike: "I'm not sure."

Me: "Is he getting married in Cleveland or Columbus?"
Mike: "Um, I'm not sure."

Me: "When is his brother Taylor, and his wife Gina, having their baby?"
Mike: "I really don't know."
(Keep in mind Taylor is one of Mike's best friends, and a groomsmen in our wedding)

Me: "What the heck did you guys talk about all weekend?"
Mike: "Really how pathetic Jim Tressel's recent coaching is, and how Terrelle Pryor is not playing well."

Me: "Oh". (I'm thinking, "Lord help me if I ever go to a bachelorette party, and all we do is talk about Ohio State)

1 comment:

  1. Jesse and Lauren will be married on Feb 6th, in Columbus. The Baby is due Feb 24th. Jim Tressel is clearly confused and needs help from somewhere to right the ship... He forgot to mention conversations covering how bad the Browns/Indians are as well as one on if I should name the kid James LeBron Moore or LeBron James Moore.

    ReplyDelete