It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Friday, June 11, 2010

DISH Network never works

If you've ever thought, "Hmm, maybe I should get rid of cable and go for Satellite TV," run FAR, FAR, AWAY!! Take a look at this video! This is what you're going to get with DISH.

This morning, I needed to watch the news because the huge Blackhawks rally is going on, and much of the Loop is closed down. I have to go to work at 12:00 p.m., but I probably need to leave at 11:00 a.m. for what would normally be a 10-minute walk. So, I'm trying to watch the traffic report, and this is what I'm seeing. Video that's cutting in and out, digitizing, and not working.

This happens a lot.

When Mike and I moved in, we didn't have a choice, and had to get DISH network. Sure, it's nice having hundreds of channels, but if the sun is shining too much, the wind is blowing, or the dish in space is having a bad day, we don't get a signal.

When Mike tried to watch the Lost finale, we didn't have a signal.

When John Edwards' baby mama was on Oprah and I really wanted to watch, we didn't have a signal.

And when Brooke Burke was dishing how she got the hosting gig on Dancing with the Stars (potentially giving me great ideas), we didn't have a signal.

Dear DISH Network,
It's 2010, we've had men walk on the moon, we've discovered cures for all sorts of diseases, and we've even have 10-year-olds graduate from Harvard. Surely you should be able to figure out how not to suck.
Best,


No comments:

Post a Comment