It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, June 21, 2010

Germs? Stay away!


Wow, just 12 days away from the wedding, can you believe it? I know I keep talking about it, but that's the luxury of having your own blog. You can talk about yourself as much as you want, and talking about me is my favorite kind of conversation! (I hope by now you know when I'm joking, which is almost always.)

In my waiting for 32 years for this magical moment, I've put a lot of pressure on this day. I want the perfect hairstyle, flawless skin, and my latest worry? Being healthy!

At work the other day, I was checking out a girl (By that I mean working, not creeping), and she was coughing all over the place. Seriously people, how did you not learn to cover your mouth? When she left, I immediately ran to the bathroom and washed my hands. A couple of girls at work have recently had the stomach flu, so I keep a good 50 feet away from them. At night, I drink "Emergen-C", the powder you put in your water and it gives you tons of Vitamin C. Living in a city is tough though, because everyday, you walk past sick people.

So, if I see you on the street and I don't shake your hand or kiss your cheek, you know why. Either I don't like you, or I think you might have a runny nose. See me after July 3rd, and I'll be much friendlier.

1 comment:

  1. Just get it over early, like my big fever blister!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete