It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spray Tan-how I miss you!

My name's Jeannie, and I'm a spray tan-aholic. A few weeks ago, I told you about this super cool discovery I made that I can get a spray tan done at home. A darling girl, Riane from Glamourgirltan.com, comes to my apartment with all the best equipment, and a cool little tent I stand in so the spray doesn't go everywhere. With tons of bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings this summer, I use Riane nearly every week.

Since we're only 2 1/2 weeks out from the wedding (yikes!), Rianne has cut me off. She wants the spray tan I get before I leave to be perfect, so she wants me to completely exfoliate. This picture shows what I look like after a spray tan. Not only am I darker, my makeup looks better and somehow I have great hair days. People are friendlier, the sky is bluer, and I look thinner.

Now that my tan is gone, I'm cranky, heavier looking, people are rude, and one of the dogs has diarrhea. It's amazing what problems paleness creates.

I'm counting down the days until I get hitched, not so I can spend the rest of my life with Mike, (yes, that will be nice too) but so that I can have my Kim Kardashian color back. I miss it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment