It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sleep, what sleep?

Oh sleep, how much I missed you! I knew right before the wedding, I wouldn't sleep much because I was excited. The night of the wedding, I thought I'd sleep great because everything went well, but then I just replayed everything in my head and I was too excited to get any shut eye. The night after that, I thought surely I'd get some sleep, but then I awoke at 2:30 a.m., wide awake, and I decided to start writing a book about my experiences at the wedding. From there, I didn't go back to sleep.

So finally yesterday, I took a nap from 2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. When I awoke, I realized Mike had walked about 2 miles to our favorite Sushi place, and picked up dinner so I didn't have to get ready. Isn't that sweet? I figured by now, we'd both be on each other's nerves and if I asked what we're having for dinner, he'd reply, "Whatever you can find in the kitchen."

After my amazing nap, I then slept another 12 hours last night. Love it!

Today, we're slowly getting moving, and heading for a relaxing vacation in Jackson, Tennessee. My mom and step-father have a home there, so we're going to spend a few days relaxing by the pool, eating deep-fried Southern food, and just soaking up being husband and wife.

We'll chat again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment