It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Friday, July 23, 2010

What's with the 'tude?

I love CVS. Sometimes I go to the one in our neighborhood, and just walk up and down the aisles, looking at every new face cream and nail polish color. CVS now fulfills what Target used to do for me, when Target was easier for me to get to. Often when I go to CVS I go in to buy gum, but come out with $75 worth of hair care products.

There is one thing, however, that drives me nuts about CVS--their love for plastic bags. I've told you before this is a huge pet peeve of mine. The other night, Mike and I went in for ice cream, and I got caught without my clothe bags. So the worker not only put our ice cream in a plastic bag, he started double bagging it! Mike and I both said at the same time, "Oh no, we don't need a second bag!", to which the worker gave us a glare, and double bagged it anyway.

What's with the 'tude?

The other day I remembered to bring my clothe bag in to CVS, and "Waymon" told me I had to bag my own toiletries if I brought my own bag. Yep, he handed each item to me so I could put it in the bag. Really, Waymon? Is that company policy? I don't think so! I want to yell, "I'm just saving the planet for your dysfunctional children, so quit with the attitude!

When I go to the grocery, I notice some workers seem to really take their time bagging my stuff, because they seem annoyed.

Guess what, people? Your attitude only makes my convictions stronger, so get ready to see more clothe bags! I'm starting a revolution!

Please join me to annoy store clerks nationwide! I'm hoping pretty soon clothe bags will be the norm, and people wanting plastic will be the ones getting glared at.

No comments:

Post a Comment