It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Sure it's a holiday that some describe as a "Hallmark Holiday", meaning it's retailer-driven to sell flowers, candies and cards, but let's face it, it's still fun.

If you're still looking for a gift, I can't sing the praises enough for Norman Love Chocolates.  It's a chocolate-making company in Fort Myers, Florida.  I did live shots there every Valentine's Day.  Their chocolate is not only the best, it's also the most beautiful candy you'll ever see.  When you open a box, you feel like you're opening a beautiful gift made with hard work and love, Norman Love that is. (No I'm not getting paid for this, but I should!)

On Facebook this week, everyone is supposed to post pics of you and your better half and describe how you met.
Here's a picture of Mike and I on our second Valentine's Day together, February 14, 2005.  He surprised me with a boat trip to the Florida Keys.  Most of you know by now the story of how we met: We worked together in Fort Myers, Florida and I stalked him until he finally relented and decided to go out with me.  So the moral of our love story: Don't give up until you have what you want!  (Please make it legal though).

No comments:

Post a Comment