It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Winner of the Super Bowl is....E*TRADE!

So what if you're not a huge football fan, you have to admit last night's game was pretty amazing.  The pass interception caught by Tracy Porter who ran 74 yards for a touchdown was amazing football.  (Ooh, do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? :)

Even though I lived in Indy for three years, I have to admit I was cheering on the Saints because I think everyone deserves a chance at winning the Lombardi trophy, and I also think a Super Bowl win is just what New Orleans needs right now.  So congrats to the Saints and Drew Brees.  I laugh every time I hear his name, because I remember pronouncing it "Breezy" when I was anchoring because I didn't know who the heck he was.

Last night's commercials were pretty great too.  In my opinion, E*TRADE stands out as a leader in the best Super Bowl commercials.  The way they use adorable babies acting in adult situations is hilarious!  The fact that they've made their company a household name is brilliant marketing.  Here are my two favs...the first one makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.
E*TRADE Baby Commercial 
E*TRADE Baby on Airplane

Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment