It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Saturday, February 6, 2010

If you're a man and you go to the gym-read this please.

Here's a random question for the day: Why do a lot of men groan when they're working out?  I never hear women making bedroom sounds when they're lifting weights.  There was a guy right next to me at the gym today groaning so loudly I felt like I was in a hotel and I was going to have to pay $9.99 for the show I saw.

Here's an idea-if you're trying to lift something that's too heavy for you, don't do it!  If it's going to make you look and/or sound like an idiot, it's probably not the right weight.  Stop showing off, because trust me, no woman I know wants to date a guy that looks like this.

1 comment:

  1. We have a guy who makes SEX NOISES when he lifts. No lie. So many people have complained ... it's horrible!

    ReplyDelete