It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Saturday, February 27, 2010

This one is for all my ladies...

First of all, Pops--please don't read this post.

Okay, now I can be candid. I had the best shopping experience this week! I went to the new 2-story Victoria's Secret flagship store on Michigan Avenue. This store is amazing. They have every kind of bra and panty you'll ever need (or don't need but you buy anyway thinking someday you'll be daring), and upstairs they have darling clothes.

The staff is amazing and so friendly. This was the best customer service I've ever had in Chicago! I had a private fitting, and just like Oprah says, I've been wearing the wrong bra size for years. Then I went back to their dressing rooms where a worker brought me all sorts of bras to try on. This one (see picture-like you haven't been staring at it anyway) is called the Miraculous, and oh lordy, is it ever! It makes you 2 bra sizes bigger, and it's just the kind of "boost" you need during a crappy cold winter. The sales girl was so cute. She said, "I'm not going to tell you what it does, but try it on. You'll love it."

So ladies, if you don't listen to anything else I say, listen to this: You have to get this bra.

Back to my Pops--I was just talking about my volunteering and recycling efforts. No need to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment