It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm baaacccckkkkkk!

I've got good news and bad news.
The good news: on Thursday and Friday we had two days in a row of sunny skies and mild temps around 40 degrees.
The bad news: I was like the bubble boy holed up in the apartment because I was sick. I felt like a little kid with strep throat on my birthday. I had to watch all the people playing with their kids and dogs outside while I watched another sad movie on the Lifetime channel. (Which scares me because every man on the channel starts off really nice and then ends up 1) cheating 2) beating or 3) killing his girlfriend/fiancee/ wife).

As Mike told me yesterday, "You're always sick!" Translating that from a man's perception to reality, yes, I've had 2 colds since I moved here in October. I'm not trying to be all Howard Hughes, but in a city of millions with millions of germs, are we bound to get sick more often?

No comments:

Post a Comment