It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why oh why do we do it?

What do you think when you see these shoes?  If you're a girl, you're probably thinking, "Oh, those are cute!"  If you're a guy, you're probably thinking, "Why do women wear such uncomfortable looking torture devices?"
We went to Snowball at Navy Pier last night and had a great time.  It's fun to have an excuse to dress up.  The only problem: with every step I took in these size 7.5 White House Black Market pumps, it felt like knives were stabbing my feet.  With every dance move, it felt like I was walking over hot coal.  Every time I had to walk across the long ballroom to go to the bathroom, it felt like little men were inside my shoes cutting me and laughing about it.  Let's face it, it had to be little men, because only a man could invent such torture for a woman. 
Why do we do this ladies?  It's like thong underwear...so what if you have a panty line?  It sure beats flossing your behind all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment