Sunday, March 28, 2010
Why does my______?
A couple of days ago, Buckeye developed a red bump on his leg that seems to be bothering him, and probably means I have a $200 vet bill in my future.
Today I decided to google his symptoms to try and figure out what the problem is. I am getting such a kick out of google searches these days! Today when I started typing, "Why does my..." here were the top 5 choices.
* Why does my eye twitch? (Super annoying, I agree!)
* Why does my belly button smell? (Gross, and how do you know it smells? I can't even touch my toes, so I'm thinking smelling my belly button is out of the question)
* Why does my poop float? (I'll leave that one alone)
* Why does Kim Zolciak wear a wig? (Who? I had to google her too, and apparently she's on the reality show "Real Housewives of Atlanta." It's a show about caddy women who have a lot of plastic surgery. Don't waste your time.)
* Why does my cat lick me? (Because what feels better than having a creature with a sand paper tongue licking your face?)
By the way, don't you love the picture? That's why having a creative, internet-savvy fiance is awesome!