It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Friday, March 26, 2010

We're going to the Chapel, and there's a good chance you are too!

Um, excuse me....did you all not get the memo that we're getting married in 2010?  As you'll recall, Mike and I got engaged in the summer of 2008, and many of you made fun of our 2010 wedding plans, laughing and saying your calendar didn't go that far.

Now, here we are 99 days out, and other 2010 weddings are coming out of the blue just like Justin Beiber.  (You're thinking who?  Exactly...apparently he's some major pop star, but I've never heard his music.)

Mike's cousin is getting married in April, two friends of ours are getting married in May, our wedding is in July, we have another in August, two during the first two weekends in September, and one in October.  Phew!  That's a lot of unnecessary china!

So as I settle into the city, I'm careful not to make any new friends because I can't afford to invite them to our wedding, or worse yet, go to theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment