It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Security questions are tough!

It seems like all websites these days are making us fill out security questions to keep our banking and credit cards safer.  Usually they ask three questions like "What is your mother's maiden name? "What was the first street you lived on? and "What was your first car?"  There's something so fun about filling out "Red Fiero," because the memories of being the hit of Central High School come flooding back.  Sure, I was an ultra-dork with braces, glasses and stringy hair, but somehow that was all forgotten when I rolled up in my Italian ride.

Usually these security questions are easy, and I'm confident I'll be able to answer them without a problem.  However, the other day I had to fill out these questions, which seemed a bit strange to me....

* Who were your two best childhood friends?  Whoever wrote this question clearly doesn't remember how quickly that can change when you're younger.  Mary Purcell and I had Best Friend necklaces, but we'd take them off whenever we got in a fight, so does she count?  For awhile, I remember being best friends with a girl name Drenda, but I can't remember her last name now.  If I make up a last name, I'll never remember it again.  I could put my mom, but that would make me a Big. Fat. Dork.

* What is your favorite TV show that isn't on anymore? For me, it's out of sight, out of mind, so if the show isn't on anymore, I don't remember it.  Sorry--but there's no use living in the past.

* Who is your favorite person in history?  Um, the writer of this question clearly never saw my history grades.  Not. Good.

* What is your favorite childhood story?  Strange, the only one I can remember is the one my parents told about having to walk up hill.  Both Ways.  In a foot of snow.

C'mon, I need easy questions, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment