It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Seriously Lindsay Lohan, seriously?

Lindsay Lohan is such a weirdo.  Have you heard she's suing E*Trade over their super cute baby commercial?  (Watch here)
E*Trade Baby Commercial.

After its Super Bowl premiere, I blogged that this was my all-time favorite commercial.  The way they put adorable babies in adult situations is simply the cutest.  In this ad, the girl baby asks the boy baby, "Why didn't you call last night?"  She goes on to ask, "And that milk-aholic, Lindsay, wasn't over?"

Lindsay Lohan is reportedly suing E*Trade for $100 million because she says her name is as recognizable as Madonna's or Oprah's.  C'mon, seriously?  I don't think anyone watched, thinking, "You know, I hear Lindsay Lohan drinks a lot of milk.  I wonder if they're talking about her??" As someone who's watched this commercial at least 20 times, I can honestly say I never once thought about you Lindsay Lohan.  In fact, you never cross my mind. 

My guess is your ego is now bigger than your brain.  If they stop playing this commercial because of this frivilous lawsuit, I'll never watch "Mean Girls" again.  Of course, I've never actually seen the movie, but I really won't now you...you....milk-aholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment