It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm saving money, but....

Do you ever find yourself doing something to save money, but it ends up being a huge pain in the butt?  I had what I thought was a great way to save money on the wedding.  I decided to make my own invitations.  Okay, so it's not as creative as that sounds.  You buy the stationary, and then print it out at home.  I calculated it would save about $200.

But here's the problem....what I saved in money is clearly costing me in time.  I've spent about 10 hours so far just trying to get the kinks worked out because you have to change all the settings on your computer, and then get it lined out just right.  I laughed at the simple instructions which may as well say, "This will never work out like it's supposed to, so good luck!"

I've decided if marriage is as tough as making the invitations, I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment