I recently got one asking to fill out little tidbits about my life so my family and friends can get to know me better. In my true smart aleck self, I decided to have a little fun with it....
1. What is your occupation right now?
Retired broadcaster? Freelance writer? In the words of Meryl Streep, it's complicated.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Not wearing socks, but I'm wearing a great pair of pink slippers I got for Christmas. Socks don't go on until after noon on Sundays.
3. What was the last thing you ate?
A steak and cheese taco from La Pasadita in
. It's amazing, bad for you, and yet so addictive Chicago
4. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I guess I have to, considering she brought me into this world
5. How old are you today
31 which I'm told is the new 21
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
It's a toss-up between bowling and ping pong
7. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have I ever not? I came out of the womb with a bottle of Peroxide
8. How do you vent anger?
I beat whatever/whoever is closest to me. Then I blog and drink wine
9. Who is least likely to respond to this e-mail?
Mom, because I don't think she really likes me
10. Living situation?
A 660-square foot apartment in
. Jealous? Chicago
11. When was the last time you cried?
Just now when I admitted that our apartment is so small
12. What is on the floor of your closet right now?
What isn't? My closest is the catch-all for when we have company
13. What are you most afraid of?
Seeing myself in the mirror first thing in the morning
14. Diamonds or pearls?
Both. I can't choose my favorite child