It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Get to know your family and friends

Do you ever get those e-mail quizzes you're supposed to fill out and then send back to the person who sent it to you?  Then you're also supposed to send it to another 20 of your closest friends, which means you have to decide who will be the least annoyed at yet another forwarded e-mail.

I recently got one asking to fill out little tidbits about my life so my family and friends can get to know me better.  In my true smart aleck self, I decided to have a little fun with it.... 


1. What is your occupation right now? 
Retired broadcaster?  Freelance writer?  In the words of Meryl Streep, it's complicated.

2. What color are your socks right now? 
Not wearing socks, but I'm wearing a great pair of pink slippers I got for Christmas.  Socks don't go on until after noon on Sundays.

3. What was the last thing you ate?
A steak and cheese taco from La Pasadita in Chicago.  It's amazing, bad for you, and yet so addictive


4. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
 I guess I have to, considering she brought me into this world 

5. How old are you today 
31 which I'm told is the new 21

6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? 
It's a toss-up between bowling and ping pong 

7. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have I ever not?  I came out of the womb with a bottle of Peroxide

8. How do you vent anger?

I beat whatever/whoever is closest to me.  Then I blog and drink wine

9. Who is least likely to respond to this e-mail?
Mom, because I don't think she really likes me

10. Living situation?
A 660-square foot apartment in Chicago.  Jealous?

11. When was the last time you cried?
Just now when I admitted that our apartment is so small

12. What is on the floor of your closet right now? 
What isn't?  My closest is the catch-all for when we have company

13. What are you most afraid of? 
Seeing myself in the mirror first thing in the morning

14. Diamonds or pearls?
Both.  I can't choose my favorite child

 

No comments:

Post a Comment