It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Friday, January 14, 2011

A man's priorities...

Last night I went to a marketing event for women, and it was great.  I met some really cool people and may have even landed some more freelance work, holla!
When I got home, I was greeted by the doggies and their usual barking until they could see it was me. I heard the shower on, so I knew where Mike was. I decided to peek my head into the bathroom to say "hi", and I figured I wouldn't startle him because he probably heard the dogs.
But boy, did I startle him! I opened the door to see Mike stark naked, a mouth full of toothpaste, a toothbrush in one hand, and his other hand...well, covering up the family jewels. I was so shocked, I just shut the door without saying a word.
It was only after he got out of the shower I realized how funny our encounter had been, and I started laughing and teasing him.  I said, "Really? If someone is breaking into our apartment, your first reaction isn't to find some sort of weapon or to throw up a karate chop, but instead to cover up your privates?"
He said, "I have to protect what's important!"

I'm sure every man reading this can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment