It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ew, gross!

Living with a man, you quickly realize your bathroom will never be clean longer than a few hours.  NEVER.  You scrub and scrub and make everything spotless, but as soon as your man brushes his teeth, or even worse, goes to the bathroom, forget about it.

I'd love to see the way Mike brushes his teeth or pees.  Okay, not really, but after he brushes his teeth, the mirror is covered in toothpaste.  Does he sing a Kid Rock song at the top of his lungs while brushing?  Sheesh!  Don't even get me started about him going to the bathroom.  The funny thing is, when we dated he always hit the toilet.  I never remember walking into the bathroom and having my socks get instantly soaked before.  Now I swear he must be doing the Macarena while peeing.

Finally, what is it with the hair?  Does a man's body shed every two days, and then he quickly regrows it all back?  Wowsers...I don't remember reading about this as a little girl in my Cinderella book.

No comments:

Post a Comment