It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh no, I'm boring!

I'm worried about the future of this blog.  I'm worried I don't have anything exciting to write about anymore because I'm working.  When I was unemployed, I was free to explore Chicago and write about the shenanigans and ballyhoo going on around me.  Now I'm in Corporate America where everyday is like Groundhog Day. 

Here's my day...
I go to work at 8 a.m., sit at my desk and make calls, all the while looking forward to lunch.
At noon, I got to lunch.
After lunch, I sit at my desk and make calls, all the while looking forward to 5 p.m.
5:01 p.m., I go home.
5:25 I put on my Jersey Shore-ish velour casual pantsuit and lay on the couch.  And. I. Don't. Move.
9:30 I get ready for bed and do it all over again.

Is my writing career over because I'm boring now???  Ugh!

2 comments:

  1. You're not boring! You're just in transition-- it'll come back to you, so don't give up!!

    ReplyDelete