It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I would like to take a moment to admit I was wrong....

I'll admit I was wrong about a post I made a few weeks ago.  I wrote about the different games on Facebook, like CafeWorld, that I thought were a huge waste of time.  I got feedback saying those games are enjoyable and a nice way to relax and forget about the troubles of the day.  To all of you: I now understand.

It is a crazy, busy, world, so if you find something that makes you happy, and makes you forget about the rude sales clerk, or the idiot driver, then I say more power to you!


What made me change my mind?  Last night I was sitting on the couch, drinking a glass of red wine in my purple velour Jersey-style jumpsuit, watching the MTV hit show "Jersey Shore."  Have you seen this show?  They put a bunch of 20's something's from New Jersey in a house on the boardwalk, and showcase their lives.  They drink, fight, but most importantly, they GTL. 

What is GTL?  It stands for Gym, Tanning, and Laundry.  Those are the 3 things they must do everyday.  As I sat there watching Vinny, Sweetheart, and Mike "The Situation" getting their daily dose of skin cancer, I realized, we all have our own vices.

So what if you make a pretend quiche in CafeWorld and ask your friends to eat it?  I watch guidos pumping iron.  What's worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment