It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Here comes the bride!


We're getting super close to the big day!  Exactly 157 days away.  Am I that much of a Bridezilla that I counted?  Nope, I actually found this great website, http://www.ewedding.com/, that counts down for you.  I also put the details of the wedding on the site, and pics and info about our wedding party and our family.  Also, people can RSVP on there too.  You should check it out!  Just go to that site and type in my name under "Search Website."

People keep remarking on two things--the fact that there are 20 people in our wedding party, and the fact that we invited 350 people.
I know, I know, it's a lot!  Here's the thing...I'm 31 years old and Mike is 30.  He's lived in Ohio, Florida, and Illinois.  I've lived in Wyoming, Colorado, Florida, Indiana and Illinois.  We know a lot of people at this point in our lives!  It doesn't help there are 100 people in his immediate family that we had to invite. (Italians-sheesh!)  I'm talking people he doesn't even know.  If you said, "Think fast, who's Tony Soprano?," he'd be like "I dunno," when in reality that's his Uncle's cousin who will be sitting at Table 7.


So keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  Not that everything goes smoothly, or there's no rain the day of the event, just that half the people on our list decide not to come but send fabulous gifts instead.


P.S.  We needed a new vacuum like yesterday.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment