It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's on!

Did I tell you the war with our neighbor continues?

You may remember a couple of weeks ago, Mike and I came home from the movies to find a nasty gram on our door. It said our dogs barked all the time, and if we couldn't control them, our neighbor was going to management. It also said if we kept them quiet, everyone on the floor would certainly be happy, implying everyone was talking about us.

Well, because I am unemployed and home 22 hours a day, I knew this wasn't true. My dogs happily sleep all day and occasionally get up to eat. Even when my friends visit the apartment, they remark how well behaved the doggies are.

So now it seems the neighbor has something to prove, and is going out of her way to make the dogs bark. Case in point...now when she's taking her dog out, she insists on running up and down the hall in front of our door, yelling, "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, let's go!" What is that? We live on the site of a former golf course, so there is plenty of land outside to run with your dog.

Then the other night Mike and I were eating dinner, and we heard this neighbor again. Mike said, "Is she really shaking her keys right outside our door?" Yep! She now jingles her keys the entire time she's waiting for the elevator. Up until then, I might have thought I was just being paranoid, but since the laid-back Mike noticed it, it's legit.

Let me ask you this...are people really that unhappy or bored in their lives that they have to stir up stuff? I say this girl needs a man! So if you know a guy who'd loves crazy women with wiener dogs and no social skills, send him our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment