It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do you ever jump to conclusions?

Do you ever find yourself jumping to conclusions?  Tonight I was getting super mad that Mike hadn't called, and it was 7:45 p.m.  I left a message saying, "Hello?  Remember me?  What are you doing?"  In my mind, I was just sure he was getting wined and dined by a Playboy Playmate.  (You're laughing, but Playboy's headquarters are in Chicago, so it's not that far fetched.)

I was also thinking about the fact that I e-mailed one of my good girlfriends, (and bridesmaid), asking if I could stay with her next week in Indianapolis.  I hadn't heard back from her either.  I thought, how rude!  I started wondering how I could send her dress back and de-bridesmaid her.

Then I was wondering why another good friend, who I had just written a glowing letter of recommendation for, hadn't even taken the time to send me a quick thank you e-mail.

Then I realized my Blackberry wasn't on....

And I realized they had all called and/or e-mailed and/or texted me.

Oops!

Dear God,
Please forgive me for all the mean thoughts I had about Mike, Gene and Jeff.
Amen

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcv5e6xX25I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey crazy girl, you know you can stay with me anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete