It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Thursday, April 1, 2010

City life is hard on your tootsies!

What do you think when you see this picture?  Perhaps you're diggin' the purple toes, but thinking my Florida pedicure will need to be re-done soon.  Or maybe you're thinking the tattoo is cool, but you're wondering what does it mean?  The answer is nothing, in only proves that 18 year-olds shouldn't be able to make decisions that will stay with them the rest of their lives.

What you may also notice are my war wounds.  The city has been absolutely beautiful for the past two days, with temperatures in the 80's and every man, woman, child and dog playing outside.  It's also the time of year we all pull out our super cute flats and sandals that have been gathering dust all winter.  But look at what they do to your feet!  I only walked about a mile today, but here are the scars to prove that walking in a city is hard on your tootsies.  To be honest, I've never found a comfortable pair of flats...ever.  I think they're a terrible trend, and I'm kind of hoping slippers became the new "must-have" on Michigan Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment