It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Monday, April 12, 2010

Gunshots are a ringin' in our hood

On Saturday, Mike and I heard the sounds of gunshots in our neighborhood, and then we saw tons of police cars.  Scary, right?  When we didn't hear anyone screaming immediately afterwards, we decided to check it out.  Behind our apartment complex on Lower Wacker, we found out they are shooting a television show pilot.  Very cool!  After waiting about 10 minutes, we saw a fake police chase involving television news live trucks.  The stunt drivers reminded me of some of the photographers I worked with have in the past.  (One photographer I worked with crashed 2 live trucks and rolled 1.  Scary!)

Turns out there are six television pilots filming in the Windy City right now, including one starring Chicago's very own Vince Vaughn.  Read more about it here.... TV Show Pilots

Maybe I'll become famous yet!

1 comment: