It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Have you ever spent $700 in one day but you didn't mean to?

What, you ask, is on Buckeye's leg?  It's a $459 dollar band-aid.  He developed a bump on his leg about a week ago, but after it didn't get better, we took him into the vet yesterday.  In order to have him put under, cut the bump off, give him stitches, and this cute little happy-face band-aid, we had to pay nearly $500.  Ouch!

Do you ever feel like you're just bleeding money?  I took Buckeye to the vet after going to my wedding dress fitting.  I was so excited that I only spent $500 on my dress, but come to find out that meant I needed to spend another $200 on alterations, and $80 for a special bra.  $80!  This bra better give me special super powers.  Like the power to have our guests RSVP in a timely manner (hint, hint.)

No comments:

Post a Comment